St Peter's Park, North of Harrow Road
The area of North Paddington north of the Harrow Road was divided between four building estates.
- To the west was Queen's Park, bought by the Artizans' Building Society in 1875 and developed during the 1880s
- St Peters Park Estate built in the 1870s and 80s, bounded in the west by Fernside Road and Ashmore Road and in the east by Formosa Street and extending north to Kilburn.
- The Church Commissioners' Bishop of London Estate. Part became the Paddington Recreation Ground, but it also included Elgin Avenue, Shirland Road and Shirland, Sutherland and Warrington Avenues.
- The estate developed south of Harrow Road which included Westbourne Park Crescent, Woodchester Street and Clarendon Street.1
Bacon’s 1885 Nine Inch Map of North Paddington
with Westbourne Farm and the Neeld Estate marked
- Files of Dean & Chapter of Westminster Estates, Ecclesiastical Commissioners.